Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My dear brothers and sisters


I sit down day and day and I
Remember when I used to say to
All my brothers and all my sisters to
Learn the religion it's the right way but
Yet again they turned me down but
They need to know it's not my problem cause
In the end it's between you and god
And this is my life as a muslim
Oh my dear sisters may Allah guide you right for
You have been seen as a very ugly sight
Talking to boys, hanging out, that ain't nothing to do
The real question is, "What can you do for you?"
You sit around on facebook all day and I
Ask you, "What you have you got to say?" but
You just say I was talking to the homeboy
And when you say it, you just fill up with joy
Subhanallah I see this everyday
Everywhere I look people always say "Have you
seen this? Do you know him or her?"
And the people getting asked always seem to say "Sure."
Oh my dear brothers my Allah guide you right for
You have been seen as a very ugly sight
Talking to girls, hanging out, that ain't nothing to do
The real question is "What can you do for you?"
You've lost your religion in this very new country
And the girls have just as well as you
You better learn the deen before it's too late
Learn Quran, Hadith and Fiqh too
No more girlfriends, dating, or hanging out together
You've gotta follow what's right in your life
Allah's words and Hadiths are ther right things to follow
Be careful of what you do and think right
People think they have to be cool
But in this world they are prisoner
They're always wairing the new designer clothes
And trying to be like the others
No time for salat, Quran, they've lost their Iman
They're taking our muslim holidays the wrong way
Disreaspecting elders, their mom's, and their entire families
Staying out and thinking it's okay
Girls wairing clothes but yet their naked
Boys acting cool just so they can make it
Girls wairing nailpolish instead of henna
Boys not calling each other brothers, but nigga's
My dear brothers and sisters this is not right
We must all love each other, not even fight
Stop catogorizing yourselves, we are all the same
All it will bring you is much, much pain

No comments: